Yo dudes.. It's been about a year and a half since I last did a proper skid, so a plan was hatched to get back behind the wheel.. Iv had this Supra for a while, waiting for time/money.. It's an NA Manual and pretty beat up.. I bought it from a mate who is notorious for destroying cars, I got it before he had chance to do too much damage.. Car was pretty stock, had welded diff, stripped out, crashed front wing and bumper, haggered everything.. I only drove this once before starting work on it, from my workshop to home, I took it back to my workshop on my recovery truck.. It was hideous to drive, all over the place, all the bushes were shagged, welded diff was breaking up, drive shaft CVs were floppy, just horrible.. The car is a 'Missile Car'.. To me, that means it's a training car.. That means I'm not out to crash it and score scene points, it's supposed to last long, be cheap, be reliable, and not get smashed up for as long as poss.. It is going to be used to practice proximity, this is my main motivation and the thing I need to practice more than anything. My good friend Jamie, has a soarer which is for the same purpose. The cars have both been modified to high standards despite being missile cars. All workmanship would surpass scrutineering requirements. Safety and reliability is crucial for ourselves and others on track. So first up was a full set of StrongFlex Bushes, front & rear.. facebook.com/StrongFlexUK Then welded a fresh Diff and fitted it along with fresh shafts. Also added the solid diff mount couplers.. I fitted a set of Bilstien Shocks Iv had for years, they used to have springs with 2 coils cut off, way to low.. I ordered new springs 3 weeks before, they didn't turn up, I fitted springs with 1 coil cut off.. Didn't want to have to resort to that but didn't have much choice.. The car actually sat and drove ok, was a bit wollowy.. I modified some front hubs to give me more steering lock.. This is the first pass, of many.. Did some safety stuff.. Bucket Seat & Harness.. Also made Harness Bar with little loops to keep the straps in place.. The bar is in there good, i made some steel plates that bolt into 2 of the oem seatbelt bolt holes, and a 3rd 10mm bolt.. The rollcage grade bar is then welded to the plates, so it is remove able.. Fitted OMP Steering Wheel, Wilwood Hydro Handbrake & Bias Valve.. Might also notice I moved the original handbrake to the other side of the tunnel to fit my hydro closer to me.. Looks like it gets in the way, but when it's down you don't even know it's there.. I fabricated a bracket for the hydro, welded some nuts on the bottom so the handbrake cradle can be bolted on/off easily, then welded it to the tunnel.. Relocated the battery to the passenger side back seat, welded in some bars and welded up an Alu battery tray.. The cut off switch and all the wiring has been redone.. The proper way.. The new alternator cable goes to the battery side of the cutoff switch so it actually turns the engine off when tripped.. It then has new wiring to starter motor & fuse box.(wirings my thing..) They all go to a big junction box before 2 main cables go to the cutoff switch, this is to eliminate having bunches of fat ass cables in the dash. I made some tubular manifolds from a pair of GS300 vvti mani's.. Cut the cats off and fabricated the rest.. Can't really see it.. sorrynotsorry Also made a new bit of intake pipe between the TB and the APEXi hard pipe that came with the car.. The oem one with the boxes does nothing for me.. I tig weld and have many bits and bobs so knocked it up.. Had the Alu radiator in my stores for ages, it's a soarer one I think.. It fits good.. Using original Couling and viscous fan.. I had a small amount of spare time, and Iv been itching to use this stuff for ages.. It's a load of PLX Devices sensor modules and gauges.. Bought it all off a mate a while back, This is the pretty much as good as gauges get.. Got an AFR, EGT, Temp x2, DataLogging Display Module.. Can add more if required, all runs on CANbus so wiring is minimal, has outputs to use for ecu inputs too if standalone. It's a waste on this car, but it's more of a waste in a box.. (Ps Iv already started redoing the wiring I chucked in to make it work, will be neat soon..lol) Did a few other bits to the car too, but enough of that.. The week culminated in the much anticipated drift day at Lydden Hill last Saturday.. It was a fantastic day all in all.. Started by being late, missing my first session, blagging my way into another groups first session only to suffer the most horrendous misfire.. Came back to pits, pissed about checking everything is plugged in right, messed with Ign timing(was disturbed before I got car), was much better but still missing.. Went out for my next session, misfire... Came in, took all inlet off and took spark plugs out, all looked ok, nothing else looked wrong.. I gapped the plugs down(by eye(perfectly)) and chucked it back together, BOOM! It worked.. Out I went.. Drift I did.. I did have another 'issue'.. Basically had too much grip.. I did the geo the night before, without really considering the weak powers, I set the camber to 0.5degrees on the rear.. I was also running new 245/45/17 Achillies ATRsports.. The tread wear is almost perfectly even across the tires.. After the second session, the clutch was starting to smell pretty bad, so I had to stop kicking it so much.. I resorted to the 'go in fast' method, which worked pretty much, it was a bit wollowy and slightly sketchy though.. Guess it keeps you on ya feet and makes you work for it. Not that it's 'not got enough power'.. But Iv got a spare 1j head.. And a turbo set up.. Currently still resisting that temptation, but duno how long for..