The fitness thread

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by kam, Jun 29, 2012.

1. CBRParr

CBRParr Active Member

Website doesn't really work too well I can't tell what it's meant to be...

2. SocalsidewayZ

SocalsidewayZ New Member

Yes, it really work mate..

3. CBRParr

CBRParr Active Member

Ok, but the 'about us' section is a blank page...

4. CBRParr

CBRParr Active Member

It's been a while since I have done an update. So I did the CLA for 3 weeks, 2 tablets 3 times a day. With all these things it is very hard to do a fair test as life isn't that consistent. What I found:

bear in mind this is all subjective as I had no official measuring equipment for fat etc

- The pills are huge, most difficult to take in the morning but having them with a thick shake helped.
    - They leave a funny taste in your mouth for a little bit but its nothing to write home about.
    - I didn't do cardio apart from going to airhop once or twice.
    - There was a difference, after a week or so my sides started coming in a bit and my squidgy bits were reducing. I didn't feel like I was getting smaller though in a muscle way and my strength wasn't being lost either. I was on a new program so that is probably more responsible for this but my legs and chest have got noticeably bigger (I had to buy a new suit). BUT I put this down to eating more, what did happen this time though whilst taking the CLA is that my abs didn't disappear altogether, I felt lighter and I had more definition all around.

- They're quite hard to keep taking, 6 pills a day is too much to keep up for a long time in my opinion. I am not a professional bodybuilder, I have many jobs, some of which involve me being in cars with clients for a long periods of time without access to food. If the only thing I did was lift then It would make more sense.

- When I stopped taking them it seems to look like my sides have got a little more squidgy again, but having said that our kitchen is being re-done so I haven't been eating as well as I should be anyway. This is what I was talking about when I mentioned consistency before, its tough.

- I've started taking them again, just to get through the last bit (I hate wasting stuff) and also to see if the squidgy bit around the sides reduces again, then I suppose we have some more reliable results.

In summary, they worked, they were hard to take, I would take them again at some point in the future. They aren't that expensive for what they are really.

5. charlieog1243

charlieog1243 Member

Hey folks i am back to a clean bulk for a bit I'm competing in a physique competition in 2015 so fingers crossed I just became a WTFclothing rep and can get people 10% discount just use WTFCHARLIE on there site!

Also my Instagram is CHARLIEGRANT1243 add me mother fuckers!!