Well its nearly done so i thought i'd update my project. She started off in life as a MA70 with a 7MGE engine and w58 box, now shes a JZA70 with a 1JZGTE and a R154 box. I got his a payment from a friend for helping him restore a Ford model A hot rod, it was completly standard when i got it, red, laquer peel everywhere, sawblades, but relitivly rot free. I got it mot'd and started to enjoy myself. This was how it looked standard, I then started to do the usual, uprated brakes, coilovers, LSD, bucket seats, harness' , stripped it all out and removed the sound deadening, some decent wheels, stainless exhaust, uprated air filter etc, and after a while it looked like this. But then one night the engine went bang, so i took it upon myself to do what i'd wanted to do from the moment i got her and swap the engine out. So after abit of thought i decieded to go with a 2jzge, it was offered to me cheap with all ancilleries and i could single turbo it relitivly easily so i took it, but a few days down the line i went off the idea and bought a 1jz. So we ripped out the 7m. To be honest i was'nt fussed about painting the bay, but while it was out i done it the same colour as the interior. I also got stuff like R154 box and 1jz bellhousing, R154 Prop, JZA70 mounts, Uprated clutch, Lightweight flywheel, Frount mount intercooler, Alloy radiator, Turbo timer, Fcd, Recaros, and abit more. I could have uprated bits and bits but to be honest i just wanted it to run, ill worry about bigger power once its driving and ive had abit of fun. For the wiring and all electical work and the loom i got in contact with the guys from MB automotive, these guys really know their stuff, within 2 nights it was up and running. While it was up in the air i intended to get everything sorted for MOT, any rust that needed adressing and undersealing the whole thing and most importantly the exhaust but i couldnt resist a little run in it so i took it around the industrail estate and it was amazing. So i got it back into the unit and started to get it prepped for MOT. The main problem i've got at the moment is the exhaust, i bought a downpipe from japspeed and it didnt fit properly, it hit the gearbox and part of the chassis leg, so after emails were exchanged i agreed to re make it to fit and get a partial refund. I had to add a 30 degree bend which gave me a distance of 6inches so it cleared the gearbox mount. I also had to cut and re possition the flange as it was cocked at a funny angle. This was the finished product, and the next stage is extending the exsisting centre section to fit with the modified downpipe. Ill update this more when things happen in the next few days. Cheers for reading guys.