Thieving Scumbags! With a Silver lining

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by Flipfoot, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Flipfoot

Flipfoot 三日坊主

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Woke up this morning to find some scrote tried stealing the 33 last night. Not happy.
    Being a 4 door I know finding glass for one is not easy/cheap. Needed new ignition barrel and dash surround too.
    I'm thinking I'm gonna have to pay out about 150 to get it repaired, plus skyline added tax. But, a huge massive thanks to Steve @ skylinespares4uessex based in Canvey Island, Essex. After a quick phone call and a trip to Canvey, I paid £40 notes for everything I needed plus a few extra bits and left a very happy man. Can't recommendthe guy enough, he has everything you need for a 4 door at non skyline added tax prices. Will be going back to see him for the other bits I need to finish my manual conversion.

Also a massive thankyou to Brett Belend, Jay Greene and Alan Palmer for all their help today fixing the bits and getting her back to the point where you'd never know it was broken into.

Goes to show that yea theirs scrum out there, but there's still some decent blokes out there.

2. ianlea73

ianlea73 Well-Known Member

Gutted for you mate but i can't agree more,Steve is a really top bloke & very helpful.

3. Edinburger

Edinburger Member

4. Edinburger

Edinburger Member

and baw bags