Toyota Mark 2 JZX90

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by rikul, Jun 25, 2019.

1. rikul

rikul Member

View attachment 298722
    IMG_20181023_130921.
    IMG_20181023_130932.
    IMG_20181023_130944-2.
    Here I have for sale is my Toyota Mark II JZX90 Tourer V.

It was only imported in October 2018 and I am the first registered keeper. I bought it with the hopes of slapping a manual gearbox (BMW or r154) and beat it around the track however I've had a change of mind and as I currently own 2 cars and one of them has to go.

The car is completely bog standard bar a turbo timer and aftermarket headunit. Ive been using it for work since the beginning of the year done a few trips up north, its very reliable, bags of fun as its got an lsd, comfortable to drive as its on stock suspension and stock exhaust and obviously its an absolute weapon, ive surprised a few people in this.

188,000KM
    It's got the infamous 1JZGTE (non vvti)
    Automatic
    Factory LSD
    Valid MOT

Paintwork is okay, few marks and touch up paint but its too be expected for car of this age. There is 0 rust. You're more than welcome to come and inspect for yourself or im happy to send detailed images.

Very Jdm Green interior with deep pile car matts
    Wood grain trim
    Electric Sunroof
    Ice Cold A/C
    Electric folding mirros
    Electric windows all round

The engine was serviced before it was shipped but i did an oil change shortly after I got it.

At the moment its a blank canvas for someone, either you want to turn it into a track car or show car theres loads of options availble.

Im looking for £6000ono. The sensible side of me only wants cash however, if you have something that maybe of interest (has to be jap) feel free to show me.
    If you have any further questions please dont hesitate to call on 07999919411.

Thanks for reading.

Rikul

2. rikul

rikul Member

3. JohnyBoyC

JohnyBoyC Member

Message me!

4. Provez

Provez New Member

What was the year it was built or first used on the roads? It's important due to cheaper tax and insurance if they're considered elder over here..

5. rikul

rikul Member

I believe the car is 1993/94 and the I paid 220£ road tax for the year!