Two Racing Karts - link to drifting inside honest.

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by sideways.taff, Aug 29, 2005.

1. sideways.taff

sideways.taff - www.tafftune.com -

Right, ok, bare with me on this one. There is a link to drifting in this sale since I need to sell these to 1) get some garage space back to allow 2) me to fit a drift project in there.

I've got two TKM Extreme racing karts for sale. One is a 2003 Venom Attack and the other is a 2001 Venom Ultima. The Attack has just been rebuilt from a bare chassis strip down with new parts bought where they were needed. The Ultima is currently fully stripped and ready to be rebuilt but all the parts are here to rebuild the chassis as a rolling one. I have two engines that are newly rebuilt by Century Motorsport, one has run-in milage and the other has run-in milage plus 20mins track time. I have 7 carburettors two of which were set and built by Century Motorsport and have not been touched since (hasn't been necessary). I have 4 sets of tyres on 4 sets of rims, two sets of slicks and two sets of wets. Each kart has a completely new set of bodywork, one set is fitted to the Attack chassis, the other is unfitted and brand new. I also have two sets of old bodywork that would be ideal to use for testing and for anyone new to the sport.

If you want any pictures PM me and I'll go out to the garage and take some.

These karts are easily capable of 85mph and pull up to 16000 rpm given the correct gearing.

I'd ideally like to sell the whole lot as one and I'm looking for £1250 for everything, this a lot less than I paid for them and spent on them since buying them. I will also consider selling one of the karts, or selling the engines. I'd sell each engine for £475.

These karts must go, I can't afford to have that much money tied up.. I need to spend more on my cars!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]