uk street drifting???

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by spin-king, Oct 28, 2013.

1. dustyjake

dustyjake Member

I don't understand how the majority of you 'streeto kings' are so fucking thick that you can't realise or accept the damage your doing to the credibility and public perception of the sport of drifting by talking on an OPEN forum that ANYONE can read about how fucking rad your hit and run/escape from the police/roundabout hand shandy session was. And then posting videos of it!!! Mindbogglingly retarded attitude, but I guess your so cool you don't give a fuck what people think huh?

2. r3k1355

r3k1355 Well-Known Member

You guys are a bunch of keyboard warriors, you lot don't have a clue.

The UK streeto scene is tyte yo!

3. watola1234

watola1234 New Member

People like you forget when you were young I'm sure a long time ago, I'm not proud, just enjoyed chucking the back end around in the BMW, I have learnt to choose carefully where I drift but at the end of the jumped up pricks like yourself need to learn their are different ways of getting your point across without being a complete prick

4. dustyjake

dustyjake Member

How old are you by the way?

5. r3k1355

r3k1355 Well-Known Member

Mental age or physical age?

6. kongtianle

kongtianle Member

cops are around you and you do not know it hahasha

7. Gnarkill102

Gnarkill102 Member

Afraid thats not entirely true ... if you know where

8. Bigfire14a

Bigfire14a Member

i dont understand the conflict of opinion on this forum, if sliding some secluded roundabouts is gay and only for lifestylers, then where does it end?....yes we all know streeto is illegal and the risks of being caught. but lets face it the uk roads are well over populated, and drifting blind bends on backroads is risking other road users. and thats not what enjoying drifting is all about if you choose to do some streeto. you see all these japan videos where they come round a bend at silly speeds and ditch it cause a car has met them mid corner. i dont see how that excells and makes them some sort of hero compaired with these uk "lifestylers"

9. S14 Stu

S14 Stu Member

Shhh man, Mint is right...There is NO streeto up here;)

10. pwalker

pwalker Member

i agree with that like....people saying its different doing it on a roundabout to a secluded mountain road. you can see whats coming on a roundabout you cant around 90% of the bends you see them going around on videos in japan.

its all about time and place and also who is driving. there are alot of good drifters in japan as its massive over there and alot more people do it... there are still boy racer type bellends over there aswell who will drive irresponsibly and risk others you just dont hear about them

11. Gnarkill102

Gnarkill102 Member

Thought id add a 2 cents if you get "caught " i got caught last night minimal streeto got sideways on half a roundabout , no traffic on it, traffic feds came on both locked eyes.... "Shit" got pulled

3 Points

£100 Fine

Careless Driving

Think no more streeto for me now

Lesson learned

12. Mattyboi

Mattyboi Active Member

Many years ago there were some kids who did streeto. They made videos. They had a forum. They had stickers on their cars.

One day, one of them had a kid step out in front of him as he drove down the high street at the speed limit in the middle of the day. The mum who wasnt looking after the kid properly said the driver was speeding and nearly killed her kid. She called the police and the local newspaper and quoted the sticker to them.

The next week, the local newspaper ran a front page story about the gang of local "drifters" terrorising the streets at night and nearly killing children. They had screen shots of the youtube videos. They went on the forum and quoted people talking up streeto.

The town went mental. It was shit. People got grief at work/uni/home from people who knew they had something to do with either drifting or the forum.

Moral of the story I suppose is either give yourself an easy life and dont do videos or make sure it cant be traced back to you. Most importantly, make cool videos.

13. SammyVolvo

SammyVolvo Member

Go lakeside ha ha

14. Yeah_Mick

Yeah_Mick Beauty Purr!

Why? They got sales on?