Uprated Skyline MAF

Thread in 'Technical Questions' started by Oliver Hughes, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Oliver Hughes

Oliver Hughes New Member

Hi all

Apologies if I’m doing this wrong but can anyone help/advise? I have an R32 skyline with the RB25det and I’m in need of an uprated 4” MAF & housing, FC tuning told me they can supply it but have since dropped of the face of the earth and will not answer/reply leaving me at a loose end, does anyone know of another supplier etc or know if FC tuning have left the country? ‍♂️ Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks

2. r3k1355

r3k1355 Well-Known Member

What MAF were you planning on running? R35/Z33 one is pretty popular. Z32 is oldschool.

3. Oliver Hughes

Oliver Hughes New Member

Hey dude, yeah it’s the old stock (z32 I believe) there’s a listing on eBay for the R35 and the description sounded good, only prob was it’s a 3.5” and I’ve got a 4” turbo inlet. Replies via the listing and every other avenue have gone stone cold. It’s my 1st skyline/RB so I’m a bit green so any pointers is great thanks

4. r3k1355

5. Oliver Hughes

Oliver Hughes New Member

unfortunately this is where I started my conversation with them a few days ago, all was good, they said ilthey can supply what I needed and it was all singing and dancing, I thought great, all I need is the item no, then it’s all gone blank for days now, can’t get a reply across all platforms or an answer on the phone, it’s very bizarre

6. r3k1355

Have you tried just pressing the buy button and seeing if they deliver it?
    4" MAF with sensor

Alternatively you could just contact another tuner, they might suggest something different like going MAP?

• Like Like x 1