Very Cheap 1997 VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT SE TDI BLUE for parts or repair

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by advansam, Jul 7, 2013.

1. advansam

advansam Member

eBay link here (pics and more info)

Selling for parts or repair. Intermittent starting fault due to faulty multi-function unit. I've been quoted this fitted for less than £100.Car has very good tyres all round.New cam belt and major service 3000 miles ago including flushed engine oil, new oil filter, anti freeze. New battery.

I am selling for parts or repair simply because I have run of of time to sort it myself. I am leaving the country in just over a week and need it sold before then - fixed or not.

The car has been in the family since 1998, with one other owner since new. It has never let any of us down (except this recent problem). All of the miles have been motorway miles commuting to work/university and it has not been use very much at all in the past 3 months.

The remote central locking is temperamental, which is a secondary result of the faulty multi-function unit.
    Airbags have been disconnected to avoid them going off without a trigger. Can be re connected when new multi-function unit is fitted and will be good as new.

All body work is good for the age.

She has lots of life left in her yet, so its a shame if it gets sold for spares.

Any questions, feel free to email, text or call me.
    Sam

sam88allen_911@hotmail.com

Car is located in Tadworth, Surrey.

#1 advansam, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
  2. advansam

advansam Member

Sorry about the colour... not sure what happened?