Very long shot, but please read! (micro)SD card lost @ Lydden Hill!

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by Scrabby, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Scrabby

Scrabby Member

Hello boys and girls,

My mate was filming for me this weekend @ Lydden Hill and he had a Vholdr Contour camera mounted on the rear left of the car. I've rubbed the wall with that with that corner when leading the battle against Paul Chesire and I clipped the camera off :(

Some guy from the organisation brought it back to us (was riding on a yellow moped) and afterwards we noticed there was nog memory card init. AFAIK there was an micro SD card in so would be hard to find when dropped anyway but I don't think it comes out by itself? I'm not saying some one took it or something but did anyone got asked if they lost an micro SD card or something? Obviously ALL the footage is on there from the finals and would be much appriciated if we could get it back :(

Thanks for you attention,

Greetings,
    Kevin :)

2. eyedea-media

eyedea-media Member

Best of luck with finding it made, not the easiest of things to search for sadly!

On a positive note, great job at the weekend, really enjoyed watching you on both days.

3. Michel NL

Michel NL Member

It was my camera. Its still works but as said by kevin there was no memory card unfortunally.
    top 16, top 8, top4, and the finals (untill he scraped it of in the lead run) are on there.

you can see it flying here
    [​IMG]

4. Scrabby

Scrabby Member

Fucking awsome though :D

5. J_K_P

J_K_P Active Member

Hahahaa.
    Definitely.

Easy insurance claim.

What happened to the camera?
    Awesomness.

6. Michel NL

Michel NL Member

well the camera is still alive, it has a few battle scares tho. But those VholdR's are some tough cookies!
    But to be honest i dont care about the camera, the missing memory card cannot be replaced.....