** Volvo 340, SR20 conversion, 5 link suspension, project cheap!! **

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by jaksey-rob, Dec 9, 2012.

1. jaksey-rob

jaksey-rob Member

Hello retro fans ;) ive got for sale my project volvo 340, i have been using it with a 1.7 engine fitted (originally 1.4 and still on log book) and it skids amazingly well until it got a crack in the block, its got rear coilover 5 link suspension (no shit leaf springs and very expensive) has a hydro with full braided brake lines, alloy fuel cell, fibreglass bonnet (needs abit of tlc) shitloads of spares including prop, lights, looms ect! needs abit of work to make awsome but the shell is mint from rust just needs a good paint job and engine sorted (currently matt black painted with rattle cans) i have a sr20de, out of an s15 low miles with loom, ecu, clutch and a conversion plate from sr20 to volvo 360 bell housing and engine mounts for a 360, i was going to fit this and a 360 running gear to make it mega strong and reliable, currently no mot or tax, price is £1000 ONO or possible swaps, i think this is mega cheap for everything included i just dont have the time for it need to get my ps13 done and cant find the time to do that atm! if anyone wants to come and look at the car im from kent, tonbridge. cheers rob 07414101021

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. charlieog1243

charlieog1243 Member

cool as f*ck!!