VWT4 user pretending to be Al and Kam at the same time!

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by ringer, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Skiddly Diddly

Skiddly Diddly Rehabilitated

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. The fact is, while it's hilarious to rip the piss out of some of the people who have stumbled into the Driftworks forum and started spouting shit. When you get real nutjobs like this guy, and Nakamichi and so on, you realise that they really are damaged individuals, be it from Aspergers/OCD/being terminally dim or having such a horrible life that being a keyboard warrior seems cool.

So whether this explanation is true or not, it doesn't matter, whoever was behind the posts is so mental it would be cruel to take the piss.

TAXI is borderline though, so I reckon we're still alright to abuse him until such time as we can establish he is a proper mong. :dw:

2. ringer

ringer HOOooo!

It all seems a bit... unlikely... considering all his posts from day 1 have been written in exactly the same way. :wack:

And why exactly would he stop posting?
    And why did he suddenly delete all his PM's last night?

Careful not to tread in the bullshit.

#102 ringer, Aug 3, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  3. cefiro_drifta

cefiro_drifta Mad pointing Munky

:worthy: i find that one of the funniest posts on this thread ROOOOOOOOFFFFFL

Meatball i signed up as ceffy only to flame and post annoying tinternet pictures so feel free not to activate my account or delete me :D

4. RyanH

RyanH Lacks skills

PMSL @ DJ_DRIFT being apparantly linked to surfing and 'driftwood', that's some pretty fuckin abstract BS!

5. scouse

scouse Active Member

Big me up blagger end of story.

6. Meatball

Meatball New Member

I'm only a mod fella I have no admin priviledges, I can't be trusted with responsibilty:D. Cheers for holding back though:thumbs:

7. ringer

ringer HOOooo!

We're not looking to really dig much deeper, I've had some interesting PM's and we've done enough digging to make our own pretty solid conclusions.
    Lets just say, the guy clearly has some issues he needs sorting out and hopefully won't do this again. :)

8. Taxi

Taxi Skid Bitch SKID!!!

I dont know again why im being dragged into all this?

Cant you guys just find someone else to pin this on? lol

9. Blackett

Blackett No Comment

The guy only joined the T4 forum on 6th April 2010, had 748 posts, that's 6.3 per day! Just 23 days into his membership he starts a thread "500 BHP T4 Drifting". Then starts loads of threads about DJ'ing and putting speakers and led's in his T4. Then on 27th June says he's off to Brands for EDC, 29th June claims to have bought his new plate D7TRF, won't say how much it cost though.

There is an ebay user D7TRF who buys stuff for RX7s so I guess is the real owner of the plate and car on his Avatar and has had that username on ebay since 2004!

29th June also starts a thread called "Bass Hair Trick" which he posts on his Youtube account DJDrift71, say's he's 38 which equates to 1971. So this little tyke has hacked his youtube which he started back in April 2009 as well! :eek: Posting a vid taken at EDC. :nod:

Just found this post on T4 by the guy:

Thanks guys for all your comments and advice.
    I went back in there this morning and spoke to the manager.
    I started off by explaining that i wasn't very happy about the amount I had been charged given that they had quoted me a price of £250 for the work to be done.
    He started going on about the quote given was right, but what he didn't mention was that was without VAT.......
    At no time did he mention that the quote was not including VAT.
    I asked him why the labour was so high and he replied that he had two guys working on it for 4 hours.
    I caught him out on this beacuse I had been sitting outside the place waiting for a mate to come and get me so had seen what time they had started work on it 11.15am. They called me at 1.30pm to say it was ready. That isn't 4 hours by my watch!!! he started to stutter after I dropped that one on him, a sure sign he was lying.....
    I also questioned the charges for the extra parts they had used £75.00 for some cable (1m) and he replyed that they had also had to add in some remote leads to the amps. Fair enough but that dont cost £75.00
    At the end of the convesation I told him straight up that he knew and I knew that he had ripped me off and that he was a silly boy as I want to get the subs put in, and a bell put on the van too.
    He has lost out on a ton of business from me, thus cutting off his nose despite his face all because he had to try to make a quick buck.
    I also said that I am a memeber of a drifting website and a member on here and would make sure that everybody on these sites would know he was a rip off merchant and that I would be going to trading standards about it.
    All the end of all this it has really taken the shine off all the hard work I have put in doing the install as I was so looking forward to getting it all connected.
    I feel so stupid and humiliated that I have been suckered like this and this has really put me off ever going back to an pro audio installer ever again.
    I will try to wire the subs in myself and just read up on the net about how to do it.
    As for getting the bell put on I will go some where else and get a written quote before getting the work done.
    I feel so low over this. Really taken the wind out of my sails. I know I should let it go, but I just feel so stupid.

Conrad

Anyone who can access VWT4 can see it [ame="http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=620373&postcount=33"]here[/ame].

So lets get this straight, not only was this little tyke, impersonating poor Conrad on T4, he was having audio installs done on the quiet too! ;)

He's very ready to flame others, including businesses (the mods had to edit his post) and started an unhealthy amount of fail threads imho.

Ian. :D

10. cefiro_drifta

cefiro_drifta Mad pointing Munky

but kyle and bazzaboy dont post anymore :(

11. ringer

ringer HOOooo!

*strokes beard*

12. Nick Sheen

Nick Sheen Box Assassin

hey you.....you got no beard..

13. mazdachris

[​IMG]
    Al and Ian, yesterday

14. antman_1

antman_1 New Member

now then dudes, im a t4 forum member.

this is fucking genius, what a tool. if i could ive give him an arseholing on there i would but i dont wanna waste my 10quid subscription n get banned.

i think you handled it well, id of been staright on her mouthing off. :D

but still seems to have given you some good publicity.

ive never had an interest in drifting until about 2 days ago lol. went to modified live at cadwell on sunday and the drift boys were aws0me.

im now on the lookout for an s13 or 14. :D never owned a quick car and feel its time i had ago!

anyways i gonna have a nose and perv around your forum.

yay-yah!

15. iamben

iamben Active Member

Due to the increase in awareness of drifting, im starting to think this is a very clever publicity stunt pulled off by none other than....THE DRIFTWORKS STAFF!!!

And they woulda got away with it too, if it wasnt for us pesky kids.

16. taylor

taylor Active Member

i cant watch that you tube vid.. but one name is really starting to jump out at me..

17. revlimit

revlimit Media Click Yo!

and who might that be then ?
    we all need to know who this flange is:D

18. taylor

taylor Active Member

it wont be anyone you know in person, ive not seen him at any drift events, just one of them wierdos you get to know along the way.

ive had a look at his profile on a differnt forum n i cant see any cross over so i may well be wrong lol

and the other guy it could have been i cant rememebr his name.. the internets not as big as you think haha

19. Taxi

Taxi Skid Bitch SKID!!!

whats this vid?

20. MaccyD

MaccyD Active Member

Taxi:
    Join date - 25/5
    Posts - 580

8.4 posts per day - intriguing