W124 mercedes

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by W124Barr, Mar 18, 2021.

1. W124Barr

W124Barr New Member

Here we have my 1994 Mercedes E220 with a full nut and bolt restoration.

il start with what it needs and then go onto what its had.

At the moment it has an idle fault will start and run but wont idle? runs fine between 2-4k but lower revs wont idle, iv ordered a new MAF for it so will try this when it arrives.

i performed a blink test on the OBD1 diagnostic port and it came up with 3 error codes (5-3-2020)

- MAF
    - Lambda sensor.
    - Idle control valve.

As mentioned iv ordered a MAF still waiting for that to come, and then will try Lambda the idle control.

MOT expired in December, but once running iv no doubt it will pass seen as everythings brand new.

Needs few little bits putting back on and remote central locking wiring insulating.

Iv just bought an old house and this has now become my full time project so i dont have time to continue with the mercedes.

So spec as follows.

Bodywork -

Full respray in bmw san monico blue and anthracite bottom, new front and rear arches chopped out and welded in, all sills welded and sealed then complete underneath undersealed not a single spot of rust that hasnt been dealt with probabley the most solid W124 in the UK, new front and rear bumpers and bump strips lights at front split and painted black inside. £3000+

Wheels -

Rh 17" wheels, 8s front 9s rear split totally refurbished and new bolts, split rims polished reasealed and tyres refitted -£1000+
    Interior -

Full interior stripped, carpets deep cleaned and refitted, full interior retrimmed in grey leather with tartan inserts, new pioneer speakers fitted all round and retro 90s stereo fitted, full body was then dyna matted to keep it quiet. £1000+

Suspension and brakes -

Complete brand new suspension, e36 modified coilovers fronts, rear lowered, all new bushes new brakes lines everything has been replaced. £500+

Engine -

Standard engine automatic gearbox, has had new loom (sileck), spark plugs, coil packs, ht leads, Fuel pump, filter all at a cost of nearly £1000

Engine bay has had the start of a loom tuck and an arch tub, but with my decision to not really continue with the car it stopped there, the engine bay in my opinion could do with a full degrease and paint if it was me and going for a show car finish, i never did it because i wanted the engine running 100% before it was done.

its also had the battery relocated to the boot, and the ABS relocated to were the battery was, it leaves plenty of space in the engine bay for whatever conversion you would like to do if thats the route your taking.

Plate can be included for the right price - J4X MB

Now as previously mentioned since buying my house iv literally had no time for the car, if you need anymore details please message me i have 100s of photos, iv also got a manual pedal set for it.

i dont have time to mess around with people who arent genuine, im not in a rush to sell so please dont insult me with daft offers.

As previously mentioned i will be chipping away at the car when i get chance to do bits to it, however if i do get it running right it will be going for MOT and sold for a bit higher with the MOT etc.

i work away so arent home a lot so if you are interested get in touch, i dare say once iv added up all iv spent it will be closer to 7000 but i cant ask for that with it been unfinished, if you know what your doing this could be a quick fix or take the engine out and put something in it like a 2jz or RB25 the base is there.

Cash on collection, no returns, bank transfer available - will require trailer cannot be driven due to no mot and idle.

I will be going back to work on the 8th of march for 3 weeks and wont be able to do any viewings etc it may be possible that i can have someone meet you at my house however failing that it will be after that.

Vehicle can be delivered via recovery truck.

Thanks for looking.

Need the space soon feel free to make an offer might swap for anything other just dont really have time to carry on anymore with the house etc

Send us a whatsapp dont really get on here much 07479 497842

[​IMG]

20210301_123814.

2. W124Barr

W124Barr New Member

£4000 ono, swaps invited for cars or vans, cheers

3. W124Barr

W124Barr New Member

Open to reasonable offers or swaps? Just ask .. Cheers

4. W124Barr

W124Barr New Member