XBOX ONE - Mint Condition + Extended Warranty - Only selling due to Upgrade - £180

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by Cannon, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Cannon

Cannon Member

Hi All,

I have for sale my black XBOX ONE 500gb, this is all working fine and has still got the original box and receipts, I also paid for an additional years GAMEcare cover which lasts until the 26th September 2016 - can be extended for another year at a cost of £60 which means even if you decide to chuck it down the stairs it will be replaced or repaired by Game. Console is MINT as it has been sat in a TV stand since purchase.

Price is £180,

this includes:

Xbox One Console
    1x Controller,
    All Leads and HDMI leads
    Power Brick
    1x Game (possibly Fifa17 which isnt out yet but have it on Preorder with my new console, if not then COD or Forza)
    Headset for Online bantering of annoying american children
    Gamecare paperwork and details to extend should you want to if bought before the 26th September (although you could possibly blag it afterwards)
    Original Box and manuals etc

happy to post but at your own risk and cost, or you can come and collect, I am located in Portsmouth,

I would put pics up, but you guys know what an Xbox One Looks like..

Thanks,

Cannon

Pop me a text on O7SS4420884 if you are interested as I dont always see PM's

2. Cannon

Cannon Member

Offically boxed up and ready to be sold, will do the console on its own for £160 with no game.

3. Cannon

Cannon Member

Sold sold sold sold sold sold.sold