You spend all of your time looking for an AE86 and then 10 come along at once.....

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by theholty, Apr 27, 2005.

1. rikard

rikard Member

20VWill! :wave: Get everybody together, give me £3000 and you get every AE86 bit I have including this:
    Tokico HTS shorts strokes with Groundcontroll coil overs (8KG) in the front and TRD springs in the rear (5.5 KG) (including T3 camber plates, NRCA, and the 45 way tokico click adjusters (hard to get)
    Kouki TRD 2 way rear axle with all new bearings, oil changed after every other track day done 2000km
    4AGE engine with new seals, clean injectors, newish clutch (3000km), cam belt , TRD engine mounts, samco hoses all changed 2000 KM ago.
    Two tone silver 2 door body in need of paint but not a lot of rust. Compleet with sound proofing removed, 6 point bolt in steel roll cage, removed sunroof (alloy sheet glued in place, all sunroof parts are still available), fiberglass bonnet and steel bonnet, fiberglass front bumper, all glass, doors trunk etc etc. Had a small accedent at the right front chassis rail but this has now been repaird!
    All bushings are TRD (less than 2000 km ago)
    4 Revolution 13 inch alloy wheels. 2 13 X 7 0 offset, 2 13 X 8 -6 offset with tires
    4 New rewinds 14 X 7 -9 offset (still in the mail!)
    Mintex pads, steel braded hoses.
    Recaro front seat, one bucket (less than a year old), one recliner!
    Personal steering wheel with long hub and T3 hub extension.

#41 rikard, Apr 30, 2005
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2005
  2. CorollaRWD

CorollaRWD -RUTHLESS-

So only downside in LHD right?
    Alex

3. rikard

rikard Member

yes, but Jay already contacted me for the shell. You can either convert it to RHD or be special and keep it LHD :) It is a 2 door by the way, not a 3 door :)

4. Paz

Paz -NIGHTSPIRIT FAMILY- UK Drift Since 2001

Well Rikard, my mate really wants all of your suspension stuff.... Hes real keen!

5. rikard

rikard Member

That's great but without the supension the rest of the car would be very hard to sell.
    Your mate is first on the list for the suspension :thumbs: .
    Check with the others, see if you all can get together and buy everything. I know you (your mate), Jay, 20V Will, and Corolla RWD are all intrested in parts from the car. This might all add up to £3000 :)
    Anyway, worth a try I guess :confused:
    Maybe we should start a new thread on this? :nod:

6. Paz

Paz -NIGHTSPIRIT FAMILY- UK Drift Since 2001

Hi Rikard, i actually have another friend who is looking to buy an AE86 and im trying my very best to convince him to get your car as a whole.. Hes being a girl and is scared of the LHD but i will let you know :)

7. 20vWill

20vWill Active Member

Tell your mate he is worse than a girl, infact he is a full on Julian Clairy type man-girl... Rikard's car is an absolute steal at £3000 - LHD is better anyway, 2 door shell is lighter and marginally stiffer. And there are some seriously nice bits on that car!

I'd buy it if I didn't have 3 AE86's already (did have 4 until Thursday afternoon ;) ).

8. rikard

rikard Member

Thanks Will :) YHM by the way!

9. theholty

theholty OH NOES

Holy thread highjack batman! :p