The new Gizzmo IBC-R 2 is unbelievable value for money. Offering all the performance of much more expensive EBCs in a new ultra-compact, easy to fit package. Simple 2 button operation and reliable control gives you everything you need from a boost controller.
Introducing the IBC-R Gizzmo’s New RPM dependent Boost Controller - All the best parts of the MS-IBC but with an RPM Dependant Boost Duty Modifier.
You want flat boost from 3000 to 8000RPM? No problem - increase duty where needed in the RPM ranges to get the curve you want!
You want boost to come in hard and then tail off? No problem - increase initial duty, then taper it off as RPM increases.
- Slimline Case, only 57x26mm and an incredible 18mm thick, with NO Separate Control Box!
- Normal, simple 3 wire installation (Power, Ground and RPM input)
- Solenoid just plugs into the loom
- Built in Shift Light
- SIX boost levels of your choosing
- Overboost cut out, which not only warns you, but cuts boost back to ZERO duty – ie disables the solenoid
- Display options: KPA, BAR, PSI, Duty, RPM Duty Offset, TACHO
- Active Overboost Control
- Closed Loop Solenoid Supervisor (Switchable)
- RPM dependant Duty Offset -50% to +50% from 2000rpm to 9000rpm in 500rpm steps. Controls boost up to 50psi (3.5bar)
- Boost Settings, each with independant duty and gain.