Specifications for the Honda Civic EK & EJ HSD MonoPro Coilover KIt:
- High quality monotube coilovers.
- 16 stage adjustable damping front and rear.
- Pillowball top mounts front and rear.
- Adjustable preload on the spring perch, no need to compromise damper travel when adjusting ride height. This way, you can dial in the damper travel as required and then set the ride height independantly.
- Wide ride height range, capable of catering for all needs.
- Standard supplied spring and damper rates provide an excellent mix of on road useability with on track performance. Compliant damping with sensible spring rates provides an excellent ride on the road, yet with a higher damper setting they provide superb response for circuit use. Damping adjustment is biased towards rebound, so provides a simple, easy to feel and understand damping adjustment for the end user.
The HSD MonoPro coilover is exactly what the performance tuning scene has been crying out for. No longer do you have to accept an inferior/compromised product when spending less than £1000 on coilover suspension.
The HSD MonoPro has been specced by HSD Europe, for our roads, and tracks, with the knowledge and experience gained by HSD Europe using the now world famous Driftworks Control System Coilover made by HSD.
HSD Coilovers use a very well respected and proven Monotube damper design combined with high quality hardware. This level of quality and performance is usually found on much more expensive suspension products. This is high end competition winning suspension available direct from the factory at affordable prices.
Due to the excellent handling characteristics of our monotube dampers, HSD coilovers give a supple, sporty and perfectly damped ride.
They soak up bumps and jolts effortlessly, yet firm up when needed to give exceptional road holding and handling on fast road and the track.
Cheaper aftermarket dampers use Twintube design with low pressure gas, whereas our monotube damper design uses large diameter pistons and a much higher gas pressure to better stabilise the oil within, even under extreme, prolonged use.
Ride height is fully adjustable on all our coilovers by adjusting where the mounting bracket sits on the damper.
This means a very wide range of height adjustment is possible without affecting the spring pre-load or the damper stroke length. So whether you want sporty or totally slammed, you still get the full performance of the damper.
Our 16 Stage damping adjustment allows quick, easy and accurate control of the damping so you can tune it to suit your style and setup.
Each damper is specifically valved for the particular application. Many coilover companies have a generic damper that uses the same range regardless of the weight of the car, so you could find that a set for a honda civic and a set for a Toyota Supra use the same damper. This is yet another area where HSD beat the competition every time..
Set to soft for your daily drive, then quickly switch to hard for track days or competition use.
Huge UK stock held for many makes and models, please select your application from the drop down box below:
The HSD MonoPro has been specced by HSD Europe, for our roads, and tracks, with the knowledge and experience gained by HSD Europe using the now world famous Driftworks Control System Coilover made by HSD. HSD Coilovers use a very well respected and proven Monotube damper design combined with high quality hardware. This level of quality and performance is usually found on much more expensive suspension products. This is high end competition winning suspension available direct from the factory at affordable prices.
- Shipping Price
Shipping PriceWe ship worldwide!
Finance CalculatorUse this calculator to see which finance option suits your purchase.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.Deposit of , followed by monthly repayments of . Total amount payable . APR representative.
Write Your Own Review