K&N premium oil filters are meticulously engineered to offer outstanding filtration and engine protection. Designed to operate with all synthetic, conventional, and blended motor oils, K&N's pleated synthetic-blend filtration media helps to shield your engine from contaminants and ensure a consistent flow of oil. The heavy-duty canister is engineered to be exceptionally durable, and a one-inch welded hex nut can be used for quick and easy filter removal.
Each filter is specifically designed to withstand the service intervals recommended by vehicle manufacturers, and is protected by the K&N 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- Car Make: Honda
- Car Model: Prelude III (1986-1992)
- Engines: 1.8L, 2.0L, 2.0i, 2.1i
- Part Number: HP-1004
- Designed to allow high flow rates and a consistent flow of oil to your engine
- Pleated synthetic-blend filtration media removes most harmful contaminants
- Fast and easy Wrench-Off removal using the welded one-inch hex nut
- High capacity to withstand the service intervals recommended by vehicle manufacturers
- Heavy-duty canister for outstanding durability
- Laboratory tested to ensure excellent capacity, efficiency, and mechanical strength
- Designed to operate with all synthetic, conventional, and blended motor oils
- 1-Year Limited Warranty