Please Note: These top mounts can only be fitted alongside KW Automotive coilover suspension kits.
KW top mounts allow you to adjust the camber and castor angles on your vehicle (most applications) keeping the suspension geometry optimised for supreme handling.
A special KW sealing system avoids an intrusion of dirt and water into the free of play and preloaded unibal bearings. Axial bearings also allow rotation of springs at Macpherson struts.
- Kit - KW Clubsport Top Mount Front
- Part Number - 19000886
- Car Make - Mini
- Car Model - Mini F55/F56
- Car notes -
- Model Year - 03/14-
- Engine Power(KW) - 70-170
- Max Weight - F: -1005 R: -860
- Lowering Front(mm) - 20-45
- Lowering Rear(mm) - 20-45
- Top Mount Adjustment - camber
Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
Not for cars with electronic damping
Dampers are adjusted by easily operating adjustment wheels. Rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the vehicle construction.
For rear axle camber adjustment we recommend the installation of the car specific adjustable control arm set from KW. The part number for the control arm set is mention in the accessories list.
Clubsport coilover with top mount: only with front axle top mount available
- Scaled camber adjustment (optional caster adjustment)
- Sealed and preloaded spherical bearing
- Axial bearings allow rotation of springs at Macpherson struts
- Made of tool steel (100Cr6): 58 to 64 HRC – hard chrome plated
- PTFE surface inlay, stainless steel outer ring (X20Cr13)
- Manufactured in Germany
Note: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.