Please Note: These top mounts can only be fitted alongside KW Automotive coilover suspension kits.
KW top mounts allow you to adjust the camber and castor angles on your vehicle (most applications) keeping the suspension geometry optimised for supreme handling.
A special KW sealing system avoids an intrusion of dirt and water into the free of play and preloaded unibal bearings. Axial bearings also allow rotation of springs at Macpherson struts.
- Kit - KW Clubsport Top Mount Front
- Part Number - 19000752
- Car Make - Nissan
- Car Model - S14 200SX/Silvia
- Car notes -
- Model Year - 10/93-
- Engine Power(KW) - 115-147
- Max Weight - F: -890 R: -965
- Lowering Front(mm) - 30-60
- Lowering Rear(mm) - 25-55
- Top Mount Adjustment - not adjustable
Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
The tread width and camber needs to be adjusted like or almost like factory according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications. If the camber exceeds 4° at the rear axle with the maximum permissible axle load we recommend to use our adjustable control arm (KW part-no. 685 10 060 price £240.83 excl. VAT)
Without German homologation certificate, optional with stability confirmation for individual registration according to §21 German law, clubsport top mounts generally without homologation certificate.
Clubsport coilover with top mount: with front- and rear axle top mount available
- Scaled camber adjustment (optional caster adjustment)
- Sealed and preloaded spherical bearing
- Axial bearings allow rotation of springs at Macpherson struts
- Made of tool steel (100Cr6): 58 to 64 HRC – hard chrome plated
- PTFE surface inlay, stainless steel outer ring (X20Cr13)
- Manufactured in Germany
Note: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.