Please Note: These top mounts can only be fitted alongside KW Automotive coilover suspension kits.
KW top mounts allow you to adjust the camber and castor angles on your vehicle (most applications) keeping the suspension geometry optimised for supreme handling.
A special KW sealing system avoids an intrusion of dirt and water into the free of play and preloaded unibal bearings. Axial bearings also allow rotation of springs at Macpherson struts.
- Kit - KW Clubsport Top Mount Front
- Part Number - 19000702
- Car Make - SEAT
- Car Model - Leon Mk1 (1M)
- Car notes -
- Model Year - 11/99-
- Engine Power(KW) - 50-165
- Max Weight - F: -1020 R: -1020
- Lowering Front(mm) - 35-65
- Lowering Rear(mm) - 35-65
- Top Mount Adjustment - camber
Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
When lowering more than 40 mm, the anti-sway bar must be retrofitted. Anti-sway bar conversion set without Xenon headlights: KW Part No. 685 50 000, Price: £150.00 excl. VAT Anti-sway bar conversion set for vehicles with Xenon headlights: KW Part No. 685 50 005, Price: £165.00 excl. VAT
Without German homologation certificate, optional with stability confirmation for individual registration according to §21 German law, clubsport top mounts generally without homologation certificate.
- Scaled camber adjustment (optional caster adjustment)
- Sealed and preloaded spherical bearing
- Axial bearings allow rotation of springs at Macpherson struts
- Made of tool steel (100Cr6): 58 to 64 HRC – hard chrome plated
- PTFE surface inlay, stainless steel outer ring (X20Cr13)
- Manufactured in Germany
Note: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.