Please Note: These top mounts can only be fitted alongside KW Automotive coilover suspension kits.
KW top mounts allow you to adjust the camber and castor angles on your vehicle (most applications) keeping the suspension geometry optimised for supreme handling.
A special KW sealing system avoids an intrusion of dirt and water into the free of play and preloaded unibal bearings. Axial bearings also allow rotation of springs at Macpherson struts.
- Kit - KW Clubsport Top Mount Front
- Part Number - 19000765
- Car Make - Volkswagen
- Car Model - Golf VI
- Car notes - without DCC
- Model Year - 10/09-
- Engine Power(KW) - 195-199
- Max Weight - F: -1110 R: -1150
- Lowering Front(mm) - 5-35
- Lowering Rear(mm) - 5-35
- Top Mount Adjustment - camber
Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
When using original tires, wheel offset spacers may be required
For cars which have electronic dampers, make sure they are shut down. Specific electronical damper shut-downs are available from KW. Please check our accessories list
Only for cars with a clamp diameter of 55mm on the front axle
Dampers are adjusted by easily operating adjustment wheels. Rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the vehicle construction.
Clubsport coilover with top mount: only with front axle top mount available
- Scaled camber adjustment (optional caster adjustment)
- Sealed and preloaded spherical bearing
- Axial bearings allow rotation of springs at Macpherson struts
- Made of tool steel (100Cr6): 58 to 64 HRC – hard chrome plated
- PTFE surface inlay, stainless steel outer ring (X20Cr13)
- Manufactured in Germany
Note: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.