Please Note: These top mounts can only be fitted alongside KW Automotive coilover suspension kits.
KW top mounts allow you to adjust the camber and castor angles on your vehicle (most applications) keeping the suspension geometry optimised for supreme handling.
A special KW sealing system avoids an intrusion of dirt and water into the free of play and preloaded unibal bearings. Axial bearings also allow rotation of springs at Macpherson struts.
- Kit - KW Clubsport Top Mount Rear
- Part Number - 19000784
- Car Make - Chevrolet
- Car Model - Corvette C6
- Car notes - without electronic dampers
- Model Year - 09/04-
- Engine Power(KW) - 298-325
- Max Weight - F: -870 R: -950
- Lowering Front(mm) - 0-30
- Lowering Rear(mm) - 5-30
- Top Mount Adjustment - N/A
Height adjustable on the front and rear axles (threaded strut housings)
For cars which have electronic dampers, make sure they are shut down. Specific electronical damper shut-downs are available from KW. Please check our accessories list
standard leaf spring has to be dismantled!
Without German homologation certificate, optional with stability confirmation for individual registration according to §21 German law, clubsport top mounts generally without homologation certificate.
- Scaled camber adjustment (optional caster adjustment)
- Sealed and preloaded spherical bearing
- Axial bearings allow rotation of springs at Macpherson struts
- Made of tool steel (100Cr6): 58 to 64 HRC – hard chrome plated
- PTFE surface inlay, stainless steel outer ring (X20Cr13)
- Manufactured in Germany
Note: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.