Please Note: These top mounts can only be fitted alongside KW Automotive coilover suspension kits.
KW top mounts allow you to adjust the camber and castor angles on your vehicle (most applications) keeping the suspension geometry optimised for supreme handling.
A special KW sealing system avoids an intrusion of dirt and water into the free of play and preloaded unibal bearings. Axial bearings also allow rotation of springs at Macpherson struts.
- Kit - KW Clubsport Top Mount Rear
- Part Number - 19000744
- Car Make - Porsche
- Car Model - 911 (964, 964Turbo)
- Car notes -
- Model Year - 12/88-11/90
- Engine Power(KW) - 184
- Max Weight - F: -780 R: -1100
- Lowering Front(mm) - 20-50
- Lowering Rear(mm) - 15-45
- Top Mount Adjustment - not adjustable
Height adjustable on the front and rear axles (threaded strut housings)
Dampers are adjusted by easily operating adjustment wheels. Rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the vehicle construction.
Top mounts can also be combined with a KW coilover kit. Therefore some additionally parts have to be ordered (springs, intermediate rings). Please ask our sales department.
Clubsport coilover with top mount: with front- and rear axle top mount available
- Scaled camber adjustment (optional caster adjustment)
- Sealed and preloaded spherical bearing
- Axial bearings allow rotation of springs at Macpherson struts
- Made of tool steel (100Cr6): 58 to 64 HRC – hard chrome plated
- PTFE surface inlay, stainless steel outer ring (X20Cr13)
- Manufactured in Germany
Note: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.