KW height adjustable springs kits are a great alternative to conventional springs to give you a more dynamic look and better driving dynamics.
When installing KW height adjustable springs, the steering behaviour and response of the standard dampers becomes more agile and all driver assistance systems plus comfort features of an adaptive series suspension remain with KW's vehicle specific developed spring set up.
With conventional lowering springs you have to decide on the lowering from the beginning, but not with the KW height adjustable spring kits. Depending on the vehicle specific application you can change the lowering within the adjustment range with the threaded spring perch when the springs are already installed. For example, the KW height adjustable spring kit for an Audi S5 allows you to lower the car in the range of 5-35 mm. You will not have any difficulties adjusting the lowering when changing your wheel/tire combination.
- Kit - KW Height Adjustable Spring Kit
- Part Number - 253100AM
- Car Make - AUDI
- Car Model - R8 (42) Model.2016-
- Car notes - w/o magnetic ride spyder 2WD, 4WD
- Model Year - 07/16-
- Engine Power(KW) - 397-449
- Max Weight - F: -945 R: -1195
- Lowering Front(mm) - 0-20
- Lowering Rear(mm) - 10-30
Not for cars with electronic damping
Front and rear height-adjustable (front and rear springs with height adjustment, usage only with factory dampers)
- Improved steering behaviour and response
- Compatible with OEM dampers
- Adjust ride height even when springs are installed
- Manufactured in Germany
Note: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.