Designed and manufactured in Germany, the KW Variant 1 'inox-line' coilover kit is the ideal entry-level system for customers who want to customize their own ride height. Featuring a stainless steel damper body and factory-set damping for everyday practicality, the KW Variant 1 has been put through extensive road tests to give you the optimum balance of sportiness, comfort and safety.
- Kit - KW Variant 1
- Part Number - 10280007
- Car Make - Volkswagen
- Car Model - Polo Mk2 (86)
- Car notes - Gehäuse / strut housing 96x76mm / Polo III
- Model Year - 09/90-
- Engine Power(KW) - 29-85
- Max Weight - F: -640 R: -630
- Lowering Front(mm) - 35-75
- Lowering Rear(mm) - 35-75
Height adjustable on the front and rear axles (threaded strut housings)
Strut housings must be delivered in advance for the conversion
Coilover kits where the strut housings are delivered on exchange basis are only available in galvanized finish
Production on demand. Please ask for delivery time.
- Ideally suited for road use
- Factory-set damping
- Wide range of ride height adjustment
- Stainless steel damper body
- Manufactured in Germany
Note: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.