Designed and manufactured in Germany, the KW Variant 1 'inox-line' coilover kit is the ideal entry-level system for customers who want to customize their own ride height. Featuring a stainless steel damper body and factory-set damping for everyday practicality, the KW Variant 1 has been put through extensive road tests to give you the optimum balance of sportiness, comfort and safety.
- Kit - KW Variant 1
- Part Number - 10280006
- Car Make - Volkswagen
- Car Model - Polo Mk3 (6N, 6KV)
- Car notes - inkl. GTI + Polo Classic / incl. GTI + Polo classic
- Model Year - 10/94-99
- Engine Power(KW) - 40-92
- Max Weight - F: -900 R: -810
- Lowering Front(mm) - 40-80
- Lowering Rear(mm) - 40-80
Height adjustable on the front and rear axles (threaded strut housings)
Dampers are adjusted by easily operating adjustment wheels. Rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the vehicle construction.
- Ideally suited for road use
- Factory-set damping
- Wide range of ride height adjustment
- Stainless steel damper body
- Manufactured in Germany
Note: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.