Designed and manufactured in Germany, the KW Variant 1 'inox-line' coilover kit is the ideal entry-level system for customers who want to customize their own ride height. Featuring a stainless steel damper body and factory-set damping for everyday practicality, the KW Variant 1 has been put through extensive road tests to give you the optimum balance of sportiness, comfort and safety.
- Kit - KW Variant 1
- Part Number - 102800CG
- Car Make - Volkswagen
- Car Model - Tiguan Mk2 (AD/BW)
- Car notes - Frontantrieb; nur Fahrzeuge mit Mehrlenker-Hinterachse; Federbein Ø 55mm / 2WD; only vehicles with IRS; susp strut Ø 55mm
- Model Year - 01/16-
- Engine Power(KW) - 85-110
- Max Weight - F: 1071-1190 R: -1390
- Lowering Front(mm) - 35-55
- Lowering Rear(mm) - 30-55
Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
Only for cars with a clamp diameter of 55mm on the front axle
Dampers are adjusted by easily operating adjustment wheels. Rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the vehicle construction.
Electronic damping control has to be deactivated. Deactivation kit is included in the delivery.
- Ideally suited for road use
- Factory-set damping
- Wide range of ride height adjustment
- Stainless steel damper body
- Manufactured in Germany
Note: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.