Designed and manufactured in Germany, the KW Variant 1 'inox-line' coilover kit is the ideal entry-level system for customers who want to customize their own ride height. Featuring a stainless steel damper body and factory-set damping for everyday practicality, the KW Variant 1 has been put through extensive road tests to give you the optimum balance of sportiness, comfort and safety.
- Kit - KW Variant 1
- Part Number - 10230057
- Car Make - Volvo
- Car Model - V40 (M)
- Car notes - Frontantrieb / 2WD
- Model Year - 09/12-
- Engine Power(KW) - 84-187
- Max Weight - F: -1000 R: -1070
- Lowering Front(mm) - 25-45
- Lowering Rear(mm) - 35-50
Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
Dampers are adjusted by easily operating adjustment wheels. Rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the vehicle construction.
- Ideally suited for road use
- Factory-set damping
- Wide range of ride height adjustment
- Stainless steel damper body
- Manufactured in Germany
Note: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.