Designed and manufactured in Germany, the KW Variant 2 'inox-line' coilover kit has been designed for the accomplished sports driver who wants a customised vehicle ride height with the ability to make adjustments in setup. Featuring a stainless steel damper body, the KW Variant 2 has 16-stage adjustable rebound damping to ensure a better connection on fast road sections and easier vehicle control.
- Kit - KW Variant 2
- Part Number - 15280049
- Car Make - Volkswagen
- Car Model - Beetle 1302, 1303
- Car notes - Lim., Cabrio / sedan, convertible
- Model Year - 07/70-03/81
- Engine Power(KW) - 29-37
- Max Weight - F: -540 R: -760
- Lowering Front(mm) - 45-70
- Lowering Rear(mm) - 10-45
Height adjustable threaded housing struts for the front axle, sport shock absorbers for the rear axle (Height on the rear axle adjusted by standard torrision bar tuning)
Only for cars with 3-hole-bracket at front axle
Production on demand. Please ask for delivery time.
- Ideally suited for road use
- 16-stage adjustable damping
- Wide range of ride height adjustment
- Stainless steel damper body
- Manufactured in Germany
Note: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.