Designed and manufactured in Germany, the KW Variant 2 'inox-line' coilover kit has been designed for the accomplished sports driver who wants a customised vehicle ride height with the ability to make adjustments in setup. Featuring a stainless steel damper body, the KW Variant 2 has 16-stage adjustable rebound damping to ensure a better connection on fast road sections and easier vehicle control.
- Kit - KW Variant 2
- Part Number - 15280058
- Car Make - Volkswagen
- Car Model - Passat Syncro / 4WD (35i-299)
- Car notes - Lim., Variant / sedan, station wagon
- Model Year - 09/88-09/96
- Engine Power(KW) - 85-135
- Max Weight - F: -1035 R: -1060
- Lowering Front(mm) - 45-80
- Lowering Rear(mm) - 45-80
Height adjustable on the front and rear axles (threaded strut housings)
When using original tires, wheel offset spacers may be required
Dampers are adjusted by easily operating adjustment wheels. Rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the vehicle construction.
- Ideally suited for road use
- 16-stage adjustable damping
- Wide range of ride height adjustment
- Stainless steel damper body
- Manufactured in Germany
Note: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.