Designed and manufactured in Germany, the KW Variant 2 'inox-line' coilover kit has been designed for the accomplished sports driver who wants a customised vehicle ride height with the ability to make adjustments in setup. Featuring a stainless steel damper body, the KW Variant 2 has 16-stage adjustable rebound damping to ensure a better connection on fast road sections and easier vehicle control.
- Kit - KW Variant 2
- Part Number - 15230058
- Car Make - Volvo
- Car Model - V40 (M)
- Car notes - Frontantrieb / 2WD
- Model Year - 09/12-
- Engine Power(KW) - 84-187
- Max Weight - F: 1001-1100 R: -1070
- Lowering Front(mm) - 25-45
- Lowering Rear(mm) - 35-50
Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
Dampers are adjusted by easily operating adjustment wheels. Rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the vehicle construction.
- Ideally suited for road use
- 16-stage adjustable damping
- Wide range of ride height adjustment
- Stainless steel damper body
- Manufactured in Germany
Note: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.