The benefits over the version 1 kit:
- Even more usable steering lock. With increased feel & precise handling especially with the rack relocation.
- Less sensitive steering with an increased steering ratio despite offering more lock.
- Allows more suspension travel with higher range spherical bearings meaning you can use longstroke coilover kits to keep the tyre in contact with the ground.
- The kit is lighter and stronger, with a fully optimised design used in combination with new high strength steel.
- 60mm roll centre correction.
- Adjustable camber and caster with the adjustable double plates.
- Adjustable lock stops.
- Adjustable Ackermann washers are included that allow you to run 0 ackermann, and 3mm or 6mm positive or negative ackermann (Driftworks note: We get on with the 3mm positive setting the best).
- Both versions of this kit are supplied with the hardware to fit S14, S15, Nissan 200sx, Nissan models.
This kit assumes coilovers to have enough clearance. We recommend using Driftworks CS2 coilovers with the helper springs in place for the ultimate suspension stroke, control and handling.
Dependent on the wheel width, offset and which tyre you use, wider fenders or fender flares are likely to be required.
Recommended backspacing on the wheel is approximately 135-140mm - This works out to be something along the lines of 7“ ET45, 8“ ET35 or 9“ ET25.
A tyre diameter of around 635mm is recommended (215/45R17, 225/45R17, 235/40R17, 225/40R18 etc) and the inner wheel wells will need to be modifed for clearance depending on the chosen ride height.
Driftworks Ltd are biggest global dealer of Wisefab - If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.
- Shipping Price
Shipping PriceWe ship worldwide!
Finance CalculatorUse this calculator to see which finance option suits your purchase.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.Deposit of , followed by monthly repayments of . Total amount payable . APR representative.