TEIN S.Tech springs give you the latest spring and material technology to give you a superb step up towards tuning your suspension setup. Road tested in the UK, S.Tech springs have a chrome vanadium SAE9254V construction meaning more of the spring's stroke is retained and their construction is lightweight and durable. Compatible with OEM or similar shocks, most vehicles will achieve approximately 38mm ride height drop for a much more aggressive appearance and increased road holding capabilities.
All TEIN S.Tech springs include a 1 year warranty.
Made in Japan, every TEIN kit application is test fitted and road tested by highly trained suspension engineers to ensure the best possible balance between comfort and performance on the road.
- Part Number - SKGH2-S5B00
- Kit Type - S.TECH
- Car Make - MINI
- Car Model - MINI
- Spring Rate - Front3.2kg / Rear: 4.1kg
- Height Range- Front: 0mm-0mm / Rear: 0mm - 0mm
- Approx. 38mm ride height reduction
- Chrome vanadium SAE9254V construction
- Progressive spring rate design
- Green powder coat finish
- Compatible with OEM dampers
- Includes TEIN silencer rubbers (selected applications only)
Note: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.