The TEIN Street Advance Z coilover kit is an affordable, street ready kit with a Twin tube internal construction. Ride height adjustments are made by moving the lower spring seat either up or down with 16-stage damping force adjustments made via the click adjuster positioned on the top of the coilover. TEIN's EDFC system is fully compatible with this kit, giving you the ability to make damping adjustments on the fly from inside the cockpit so you can feel the changes in real time.
Made in Japan, every TEIN kit application is test fitted and road tested by highly trained suspension engineers to ensure the best possible balance between comfort and performance on the road.
- Part Number - GSS12-91SS2
- Kit Type - STREET ADVANCE Z
- Car Make - SUBARU
- Car Model - IMPREZA GC8
- Spring Rate - Front4kg / Rear: 3kg
- Height Range- Front: 35mm-15mm / Rear: 35mm - 15mm
- Twin tube damper design
- 16-stage damping adjustment
- Full length ride height adjustable system
- Powder coated damper body for resistance against corrosion
- Uses OEM mounts
- EDFC compatibility for in-car damping adjustment
Note: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.