The TEIN Super Drift coilover kit has been created for drifters, developed with support from drivers competing in the D1 professional drift grand prix series. Spring rates and damping force characteristics have been specifically chosen for this kit to increase car control in a drift, and to aid in initiating a slide. Full length ride adjustment and 16-stage adjustable damping allows suspension tuning for drivers of all skill levels. Pillowball upper mounts with front camber adjustment plates are included*
Made in Japan, every TEIN kit application is test fitted and road tested by highly trained suspension engineers to ensure the best possible balance between comfort and performance on the road.
- Part Number - GSN20-D1SS1
- Kit Type - SUPER DRIFT
- Car Make - NISSAN
- Car Model - 200SX
- Spring Rate - Front10kg / Rear: 8kg
- Height Range- Front: 50mm-30mm / Rear: 30mm - 10mm
- Larger 22mm piston diameter for strut type dampers
- Twin tube damper design
- 16-stage damping adjustment
- Front camber adjustment (strut type only)
- Full length ride height adjustable system
- Powder coated damper body with zinc coated coilover section
- EDFC compatibility for in-car damping adjustment
Note: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.