We are based in the UK, but ship orders all over the world to a number of different people and businesses.
Who needs to pay VAT?
• All customers and businesses in the UK
• All regular customers inside the EU tax zone*.
Who will not get charged VAT?
• EU business owners with a valid EU EORI number. (Please note: We will verify all EORI numbers to ensure that they match the registered business details.)
• All customers and business owners outside of the EU.
Who pays the Tax and Import duties for shipments outside of the EU?
We do not charge TAX on orders delivered outside the EU. If you are having goods delivered to any country outside of the EU it is the recipients responsibility to pay any tax and import duties relevant to their country. This is usually collected by the courier service (such as FedEx) and goods may not be released until the TAX and duties are paid.
Our website will show EU tax correctly, but it needs to know who you are first. You can do this by quickly registering your details or signing in if you have an existing account.
*Countries within the EU tax zone are:
- Austria (including Jungholtz and Mittelberg)
- Czech Republic
- France (including Monaco and Corsica)
- Ireland (Both the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland)
- Italy (including Sardinia)
- Portugal (including Madeira and the Azores)
- Slovak Republic
- Spain (including the Balearic Islands Majorca, Ibiza & Menorca but NOT including the Canary Islands)
- United Kingdom (except for the Channel Islands)