The Wisefab BMW E46 M3 Steering Lock / Angle Kit is the ultimate drift steering / suspension setup for your E46 M3.
This kit now includes Lightweight Lower Arms as standard
The kit includes
2x Hub Knuckle Adapters
2x One piece lower arm/tension rod
2x Tie Rods
2x Tie Rod Ends
2x Suspension Top Mounts
This kit replaces these standard parts on your BMW:
- Lower arms
- Tie rods
- Tie rod ends
- Suspension top mounts
- The knuckle part is fitted in addition to your original knuckle
Key features of the Wisefab kit
- Offering over 60 degrees of steering lock, the near zero ackerman Wisefab BMW kit provides more steering angle than you will ever need, without hitting the lower arms like you would on a normal high steering angle BMW set up.
- Built in lock stops - Steering wobble at high steering angle can cause unwanted stress on components, so the Wisefab has a positive lock stop allowing you to chuck the car lock to lock with confidence.
- Roll Centre Correction: The kit corrects roll centre by approx 35mm, keeping the correct lower arm angle on lowered cars, and compensating for the removal of the front anti roll bar.
- Improved Camber Control - This helps keep the tyres contact patch as the suspension compresses, and when the car is in opposite lock. When drifting ( on opposite lock) often the leading wheel rolls into positive camber and looses it's contact patch on traditional drift car setups. The Wisefab kit has compensated for this..
- Improved Steering Jacking - Steering Jacking is where where one side of the car lifts as steering lock is applied. On cars with a large amount of steering angle this can sometimes feel like you are fighting with the weight of the car when steering. The Wisefab kit has been designed to reduce steering jacking.
- Steering speed is improved, and in spite of the castor and king pin inclination changes, the kit still self centres correctly.
- Motorsports use only -NOT FOR ROAD USE!
- This kit changes the track width of the front suspension dramatically, It will require higher offset narrower wheels than you can fit using normal hubs.
- Wider front wings (fenders) may be required.
- IT is recommended that you don't use a tyre with a bigger diameter than 620mm (235/40/17 for example)