The Wisefab Nissan 350Z kit offers a huge improvement in kinematics on a lowered car resulting in improved suspension control, driver feel and outright traction. Perfect for track cars, drift cars and drag cars.
- higher roll center, antisquat, revised camber gain and bumpsteer for maximum grip.
- About the same weight as original aluminium suspension.
- Easy camber adjustment.
Special toothed washer is used for adjustment.
- Bump steer adjustment.
Possibility to adjust bump steer by changing rod end location in a slot.
- Anti-squat adjustment.
Possibility to adjust anti-squat by changing the top forward link height on upright.
- Adjustable antiroll bar (swaybar) motion ratio.
There are 3 possibilities for antiroll bar drop link attachments.
Changing antiroll bar motion ratio is quick and easy way to tune your car understeer/oversteer.
- Pre-set suspension links.
- Knuckles with hardware.
- Pick-up point relocating bracket.
- Installation guide.
- Hub to hub length (track) is the same as original, as this is defined by halfshaft lengths.
- This kit assumes coilovers to adjust ride height and use spring around the shock not on rear link.
The minimum wheel size is 17.