This kit replaces these standard parts on your Toyota Supra or Soarer:
- Lower arms
- Tie rods
- Tie rod ends
- Suspension top mounts
- The knuckle part is fitted in addition to your original knuckle
Key features of the Wisefab kit
- With 65 degrees of parallel steering, you will not be left wanting for more.
- The kit now includes an Ackerman Adjust Kit, which will allow you to adjust ackerman positively or negatively (so the wheels don't turn completely parallel) - We have found that the best setting when using the 3mm ackerman washer in testing the Wisefab kit.
- Roll Centre Correction: The kit is roll center corrected to keep the angle of the lower arm within range on a lowered car, and to compensating for the removal of the front anti roll bar.
- Improved Camber Control - Keeping a good tyre contact patch helps avoid understeer, which beleive it or not can even happen whilst oversteering on some set ups. The Wisefab kit keeps a good tyre contact patch throughout suspension travel, and even when on high opposite lock, where the leading wheel would normally be into positive camber and scrubbing the outside edge of the tyre.
- Steering Jacking - Steering Jacking is built into a standard suspension setup. It never pressumed we would be using opposite lock quite as much as we do. It basically means that when steering lock is applied, one side of the car lifts. You are essentially fighting with the weight of the car when you are drifting at high angles. The Wisefab kit has dramatically reduced the steering jacking for a fluid and comfortable steering experience.
- Steering speed is also improved, and the kit self centres correctly despite the castor angle and king pin inclination changes.
- Motorsports use only -NOT FOR ROAD USE!
- The kit is designed around a ride height of 80mm from the front subframe to ground
- Inner wheel wells will need to be modified slightly when using a tyre diameter of 635mm (215/45R17, 225/45R17, 235/40R17, 225/40R18 etc).
- Minimum wheel diameter is 17”.
- Recommended backspacing for the wheel is ~135mm - this works out as 7“ ET45; 8“ ET35; 9“ ET20.
- Wider front wings / fenders or fender flares may be required.
- The kit is assembled and aligned on a jig at Wisefab, so all you need to do is assemble and fit it, modify the wheel wells slightly, set the toe and off you go!
If you want the most insane steering lock out there, then this is the kit for you!