What are Regamasters worth?

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by parnell2209, Feb 25, 2012.

1. parnell2209

parnell2209 New Member

Just bought a rx7 and they came with these and i think i want to change.
    Cant seem to find any rough ideas on prices for these, just wondering what people think they are worth if i do sell

Havent had a decent look yet but i think they are 17x8 et35 & 17x9 et38, they all have dunlop tyres with fairly gd tread

[​IMG]

thanks!

2. cookwibble

cookwibble Active Member

1st off check if they are evo or promada (?) and check the offsets. if they are et38 chances are they are promada and therefore not the ultra light weight evos so worth less. rx7 guys tend to dick all over regas so if they are in good nick id try em at £500? you may get £400?

3. Jimbo200sx

Jimbo200sx Member

I'll give you 400 for them.

4. skinz180189

skinz180189 Member

Lol at Proms being worth less than Evos as they weigh more. They're made in exactly the same process and pretty much weigh the same, just a slightly different design to them.

You'll get £500 for them from somebody who appreciates their value. They're lighter than the tyres fitted to them and strong as hell thanks to being forged.

They appear to have centre caps from a black set though in that image.

5. cookwibble

cookwibble Active Member

i didnt say they were worth less because they are heavier. which they are. they are higher offsets and come in narrower widths. and they are worth less than evos.

6. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

In cool offsets they worth a fortune, in those not loads, but bet the RX7 lot will still give you decent dollar for em