E36 24 way adjustable eBay coilies any good?

Thread in 'Technical Questions' started by Chrisywee, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Chrisywee

Chrisywee New Member

Anyone running these on their e36? If so are the any good for £340?
    [​IMG]

2. r3k1355

r3k1355 Well-Known Member

Don't the prices on those usually turn out to be not far off a set of HSD's anyway??

You often have to figure in import duty, tax and stuff as it's direct from China.

3. Chrisywee

Chrisywee New Member

340 from the uk on eBay, just don't know how low they go or if they are actually any better that your standard eBay tat

4. zornyan

zornyan Guest

Few people have reviewed them over in the US, tend to be poor ride and quality, rear shocks dying pretty regularly, spring rates all wrong.

Seriously 650ish for some bc racing coilovers for an e36/46 from corby motorsport, whats the point in wasting 400 odd quid on ebay tat

5. Chrisywee

Chrisywee New Member

Ahh thought as much :/ cheers! I'll just carry on saving for hsd's or bc's, mind made up!

6. 325i_Hoonigan

325i_Hoonigan Member

I bought BC BR RA they come with camber plates they are awesome and they have great reviews they set me back in I do the conversion around 500 pounds

7. James998

James998 Member

My housemate has a set of these (although anodised jewish racing gold) ebay specials, the standard of manufacture is poor, mainly badly finished off machining with burrs all over, the brackets for the brake flexi/ARB drop link both welded on completely wrong, had them on less than a week and one of the top mounts started knocking hurrendously (although after I was sat in the boot filming it to send to the company, they replaced it FOC), also it had a habit of unwinding one of the rear shocks from the lower adjuster which is less than ideal.

Would not recommend, spend money wisely on coilovers is what i'd say.